Yandex.Money Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Yandex.Money Wallet?
- Do I need an account with Yandex.Money Wallet to deposit?
- How do I fund my Yandex.Money Wallet account?
- Does Yandex.Money require verification of account before we proceed with the deposit?
- How do I deposit into my account using Yandex.Money Wallet?
- What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Yandex.Money?
- Are there any fees associated with Yandex.Money Wallet?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Is it safe to use Yandex.Money Wallet?
- Do all internet browsers support Yandex.Money Wallet?
- Can I withdraw to my Yandex.Money Wallet account?
- What currencies can I withdraw in using Yandex.Money?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using Yandex.Money?
1. What is Yandex.Money Wallet?
Yandex.Money is an international electronic wallet available for Russian markets that can be easily funded by transferring funds from your credit or debit card as well as other methods. For more information on how to open and fund an account, visit the Yandex.Money website.
2. Do I need an account with Yandex.Money Wallet to deposit?
Yes. You will need an active account with Yandex.Money Wallet before you can use this deposit option. Click here to create an account now.
Note: Customer confirms that he is familiarized with conditions of the service "Yandex.Money Quick payment": https://money.yandex.ru/pay/doc.xml?offerid=default
3. How do I fund my Yandex.Money Wallet account?
Customer can use fund their wallet account with his or her own credit/debit cards and via online bank transfers preferably Russian banks.
Please refer to the link for the allowed transaction limits for Yandex.Money wallet.
4. Does Yandex.Money require verification of account before we proceed with the deposit?
Yandex.Money requires players to go through a quick one-time verification process before they are able to deposit with us. If you are not a Russian citizen, you can visit the Yandex.Money website for more information on how to verify yourself.
As long as the Yandex.Money verification process is completed successfully, all your future deposits via this method should go through without any issues.
If Yandex.Money cannot verify your identity after the first payment, you will be asked to fill out the verification form again and wait to be manually verified before you can make a new deposit with Yandex.Money.
5. How do I deposit into my account using Yandex.Money Wallet?
Please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the Cashier Tab and select 'Deposit'
- Select Yandex.Money to make a Deposit
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit in RUB and click on 'Deposit'
- When the Yandex.Money screen opens, go ahead and log in
- Select the payment option you want to use: Yandex.Money account balance or credit card
- Enter your payment password and click on 'Подтвердить'
If you chose to pay using your existing Yandex.Money Wallet balance and the payment was successfully completed, you will receive an e-mail confirming the transaction details and the funds will be credited to your account.
6. What currencies can I make a deposit with when using Yandex.Money?
Yandex.Money transacts in RUB only.
7. Are there any fees associated with Yandex.Money Wallet?
We do not charge a fee for Yandex.Money Wallet deposits. Yandex.Money wallet may charge you a fee based on their fee structure.
8. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
9. Is it safe to use Yandex.Money Wallet?
Yes, Yandex.Money wallet is an entirely safe online payment method.
10. Is Yandex.Money Wallet supported by all internet browsers?
The most used Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox support Yandex.Money Wallet.
11. Can I withdraw to my Yandex.Money Wallet account?
Yes, In order to withdraw using Yandex.Money you need to have made a successful deposit with your Yandex.Money account within the last six months.
If you have made a successful deposit within the last six months, visit the cashier, select the 'Withdrawal' tab and then select the Yandex.Money logo.
The amount of your withdrawal will be sent electronically to your Yandex.Money account after our internal procedure has been completed.
12. What currencies can I withdraw in using Yandex.Money?
Yandex.Money transacts in RUB only.
13. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using Yandex.Money?
The minimum withdrawal amount that you can withdraw via Yandex.Money is 1000.00 RUB and the maximum withdrawal amount is 60000.00 RUB.