- You may participate in the games offered by the company in a "Play for Fun" section or "Play-money" mode. Each player will initially receive a set amount of free credits to test any of the games listed in the "Play for Fun" section or "Play-money" mode.
- The "Play for Fun" or "Play-money" credits in the partypoker Casino can only be used on the partypoker Casino website and have no commercial value whatsoever.
- Your account balance is the amount of real money held in your account (if any), plus any winnings and/or minus any losses accrued from using the services, less any fees, if applicable, and less any amounts previously withdrawn by you or amounts forfeited or reclaimed by us due to any known or suspected fraud or due to deposits or other transactions rejected or cancelled by your bank or any relevant third-party bank (whether as a result of insufficient funds, charge-backs or otherwise), any Inactive Account Fees or any sums which are otherwise deductible or forfeited under these Agreements.
- Acceptance of a withdrawal request is subject to any deposit method restrictions, bonus restrictions and/or Security Reviews and any other terms of these Agreements. All amounts you withdraw are subject to the transaction limits and any processing fees for deposits and withdrawal methods that We notify you of before withdrawing. For further details of current deposit and withdrawal options and fees please check the Deposits/Withdrawals page on the partypoker801.com site.
- You agree that the maximum amount that you may withdraw per month shall be of a maximum of €50,000 (or the equivalent amount in your account currency). All winnings on partypoker801.com instant-play and download casinos greater than €50,000 can be withdrawn in instalments each subsequent calendar month of €50,000 maximum until the full amount is reached. This condition also applies to winnings of progressive jackpots.
- We may report and withhold any amount from your winnings in order to comply with any applicable law. All taxes due in connection with any winnings awarded to you are your sole liability. Account balances cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other prize. Payment of funds which you withdraw shall be made by, wire, credit card and/or any other manner which We select in Our sole discretion, although We will try to accommodate your preferences as indicated by you when you register.
- Payments will be made as soon as reasonably possible (subject to up to three business days internal processing time), although there may be delays due to any Security Review undertaken by Us and save where We hold any such payments in accordance with these Agreements.
Standard Casino Promotional Terms and Conditions apply to all promotional activity, please check the Standard Casino Promotional Terms and Conditions.
We have a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. If, in Our sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Us and/or the Group or any other user of any of the Services in any way, including but not limited to game manipulation or the use of software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence to play on Our Platforms including, but not limited to, opponent-profiling, cheating software or anything else that We deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players not using such programs or systems, We reserve the right to suspend and/or close your account and recover bad debts using whichever method may lawfully be available to Us including, but not limited to, (i) debiting the amount owed by you from your account; and (ii) instructing third party collections agencies to collect the debt. This may have a detrimental impact on your credit rating and will require Us to share your personal information (including your identity) with appropriate agencies.
We reserve the right to void and withhold any or all winnings made by any person or group of persons and to void and withhold any Market Points or Casino Points (as that term is defined in our Casino Promotional Terms and Conditions) gained by any person or group of persons where We have reasonable grounds to believe that said person or group of persons is acting or has acted in liaison in an attempt to defraud or damage Us and/or the Group and/or the Services and/or the Platforms in any way.
In the interests of data protection, security and avoidance of fraud We do not permit use of any communication channels included within the Services and/or the Platforms (including but not limited to dealer table chat boards) to offer or promote any offers, products and services (whether yours or a third party's). You are expressly prohibited from posting information or contacting Our customers to offer or promote any offers, products or services.
You must inform Us as soon as you become aware of any errors with respect to your account or any calculations with respect to any bet or wager you have placed or any currency conversion. In the event of such error or any system failure or game error (a divergence from the normal functioning of the game logic for whatever reason) that results in an error in any odds calculation, charges, fees, rake, bonuses or payout, or any currency conversion as applicable, ('Error') We will seek to place all parties directly affected by such Error in the position they were in before the Error occurred. We reserve the right to declare null and void any wagers or bets that were the subject of such Error and to take any money from your account relating to the relevant bets or wagers, if there are insufficient funds in your account, We may demand that you pay Us the relevant outstanding amount relating to these bets or wagers. In all circumstances whereby We (in Our sole discretion) determine an Error has been used to gain an unfair advantage, We reserve the right to, in our unfettered discretion and in relation to your account, any related ESP (third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions) account, any account you may have with other sites and/or casinos and /or services owned or operated by or on behalf of the group and, in the case of your use of the gaming services, any service that share the shared game/table platform, to terminate these agreements, withhold your account balance, suspend your account, and recover from such account the amount or any affected pay-outs, bonuses and winnings.
- Every user determines the value of his/her stake in accordance to the table limits of the individual games themselves.
- Requirements for the effective operation of a game depend wholly on the condition that the user has the respective real or bonus money amount, which s/he wishes to wager in the form of chips or gaming credits, available in her/his account.
- If this amount is not available, the user will receive an error message asking her/him to amend the value of chips or credits for the respective stake.
- A stake is exclusively a respective amount confirmed and indicated by the company.
- If you happen to lose your connection to the Internet while playing for real or if a game is interrupted due to any other reason, depending on the game you are playing and the stage of the game either you will start exactly where you left off when you log back into the game, or the game will finish and you can see its result in your Game Logs.
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to run and utilise a shared jackpot, table, server and database platform or system ('Shared Game/Table Platform') which enables Gaming Service users to play with players coming into the jackpot games, games, tables and tournaments from other websites and brands operating on the same Shared Game/Table Platform. If a Shared Game/Table Platform is used, you agree that you may be pooled into these common jackpots/games/tables, at Our sole discretion, and that to the extent that you breach the terms and conditions of one site or brand that operates on the Shared Game/Table Platform, We may have you blocked, in part or full, from the entire system so that you may not play through any site or brand using or on the Shared Game/Table Platform. Without limitation to the restriction on having multiple accounts with Us, We may require that you only have one account on the Shared Game/Table Platform if the same is used.
You fully accept and agree that random number generator ('RNG') software will determine the shuffling and dealing of cards and other randomly generated events required in the Gaming Services. If there is a discrepancy between the result showing on the Software (as installed and operated on your hardware) and Our server, the result showing on Our server shall govern the result. Moreover, you understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) Our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your use of the Gaming Services, the activity resulting therefrom and the circumstances in which such activity occurred.
- Moreover, the User becomes party to the General Terms and Conditions specified by partypoker and agrees to abide by these General Terms and Conditions, including any revisions which may periodically take place. At least once a month, the User agrees to review the Terms and Conditions available at: http://www.partypoker801.com.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail but only to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict or inconsistency.